Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gluten Free Fruit Salad


 Hi All,
I hope all of you are well and happy that it is already Wednesday. I wanted to share a fruit salad recipe with you, which is very easy to make. Many are still trying to lose some extra weight that we got during the holiday season (I am one of them :)) and this salad can be a replacement for a dessert or even a breakfast. It is very easy to make and I promise you, it will disappear shortly after you put the bowl on the table. You don't have to wait until the summer to enjoy this yummy dish!

Recipe:
1/2 of pineapple, chopped
1/2 of papaya, chopped
1-2 bananas, sliced
2 kiwis, chopped
1 apple, chopped
1/4 of cup fresh mint, chopped finely
1/2 of lime, juiced

Mix everything well and the salad is ready. As you can see, the recipe is very flexible, you can add whatever you have in the house. When I make such salads, I always try to add fresh mint, because it really adds that something special and combines everything together. If you don't have lime, lemon juice will work as well.

 Enjoy!
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat