Sunday, February 12, 2012

Gluten Free Guacamole - Simple, Yet Addictive

Happy Sunday, Folks!
I hope all of you are well. The weather people promised us snow in New York and we didn't even get a snowflake here. Such liars! Well, at least this Friday was pretty beautiful and my friend and I gathered to review Gluten Free beers. That's right. This would be my next post, so stay tuned!
Here, I would like to share my guacamole recipe with you. This particular guacamole was made by my sous chef - dear friend Olivia. While I was working on the salsa, she was my right hand preparing this delicious guacamole. So my hat is off to her. Here is the recipe, enjoy!

Ingredients:
3 avocados, mashed
1 tomato, diced (you can add more, but I don't like to overpower the avocados, so 1-2 is enough)
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup of cilantro, diced
1 jalapeno,minced finely
1/2 tsp of salt

Slice and peel avocados and place them in the bowl. Mash them with the fork. Add the lime juice, tomato, jalapeno, salt, and fresh cilantro. Mix everything well. Taste and adjust the seasonings with more lime juice and/or salt, if you feel necessary. Serve immediately.

Enjoy!!
Cheers,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat