Saturday, April 18, 2015

Review of the Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Puffed Corn - Gluten Free Snack


I am a sucker for caramel. It's a simple as that. Anything with caramel does the trick. Add sea salt to it - and I am hooked completely. Recently I tried the Salted Caramel Puffed Corn made by the Cosmos Creations and a moment later - my little bag was empty...all I can tell you is that it is that good :)
On their website, the company describes the product as "It's a little sweet. It's a little salty. It's a lot fantastic." I wholeheartedly agree!

The product is:

  • Gluten Free
  • Uses Non-GMO corn
  • Made with sea salt
  • Does not contain high fructose corn syrup
  • Made with natural ingredients
  • No Trans fat
As with everything, please use in moderation ;) It is, however, very addictive. I am simply loving it though, as you can see from the pictures; even Dora was so excited that she ended up in the shot.

If you love anything caramel, try it. You might just love it.

Cheers,
Sash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat