Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Headspace Review - Meditation Made Simple




Hi All,

Headspace - Meditation Made Simple. I got a chance to try Headspace, which is a web and mobile meditation platform that allows one to cram some meditation into a daily life. While I always thought I am not one of those people that can mediate and allow my mind to calm down, this app has already proved me wrong.

Meditation is definitely a skill that needs to be acquired. But with this skill, we can find the help we sometimes need in our busy, stressful lives.

If you are in the place where you might benefit from a daily/weekly guided meditation, you can sign up for the 10-step foundation program that is free. If you like what you see and it works for you, Headspace offers much more - different series such as health (i.e. self esteem, anxiety, sleep, stress) or singles (i.e. sos/mini meltdowns, on the go, and classic). The company offers different subscription services from monthly subscription for $12.95/mo or yearly for 7.99/month.

This is how it works:



I have ONE FREE 3 months' subscription to Headspace. If you are interested, please comment on the blog post by end of August and let me know if you have ever meditated and what your experiences have been like. I will compile all the names and with the help of modern technology, a winner will be randomly picked! :)

I always enjoy learning about new technology/services and this was a winner for me. I hope you will find this interesting.
Cheers,

Sasha

P.S. Disclaimer - I was not paid to provide a review of this platform. This is my personal opinion of the product, including the free 3 months subscription that I am offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat