Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gluten Free Vegetarian Mini Pizza


OK...the time has come to share my mini pizza recipe with you. In the familly, when I mention that I am planning to make the mini pizza, my husband knows exactly what I am talking about. I make it often enough to remember how freaking amazing it is! 
When I was making it the first time, I asked my hubby if he wanted some. After listening what I was putting in it, he said he wasn't really hungry or interested. Well, after my mini pizza was on the table, both of us got hooked! From then on, every time I have the ingredients in the house, the pizza gets made.

Ingredients for 2 Mini Pizzas:
2 Gluten Free Tortillas, whichever one is your favorite
1 Red Roasted Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
1/4 Sweet Onion, very thinly sliced
1/2 cup Goat Milk Mozarella Cheese, grated

You can make this pizza literally in 15 minutes. Take out the tortillas from he freezer. While they are defrosting, get your ingredients ready. Cut a roasted red pepper into thin slices (usually 1 good size pepper would be perfect for 2 pizzas), grate the cheese, and slice thingly about a quarter of an onion.
When that is done, place about 2 tablespoon of the tomato sauce on the tortilla, then add half of the sliced onion, half of the pepper, and, at the end, 1/4 cup of the cheese. Use the ingredients at your own discretion. 
Toast the pizza at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. 
Enjoy!!

Cheers,
Sasha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat