Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gluten Free Tomato Sauce - Perfection At It's Best!


Happy Wednesday, Folks!
I hope all of you are well. I have been meaning to write a quick post about the homemade tomato cooking sauce that my family has been eating for a while now. The company's name is Cucina Antica. These sauces are All Natural and Gluten Free! They have No Sugar Added and No Preservatives. You can find them in Whole Foods and other natural grocery stores. Here is their website: http://www.cucina-antica.com/
We usually use this sauce for our pasta dishes and pizza. My husband and I buy "Tomato Basil" and "Arugula Marinara" the most. What I LOVE about these sauces are the ingredients. For instance, the Tomato Basil one consists of the following: Imported Italian San Marzano Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Basil, White Pepper, Black Pepper. Yep, that's it!! Trust me, we tried many sauces, because when you work long hours, you don't have time, you NEED to have such a sauce handy at all times! And this one is fresh, delicious, and simply the best.
Try it. Trust me, you will love it.

Cheers,
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat