Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gluten Free Ketchup? - I've Got One For You!

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope you are doing well.  It has finally snowed in New York City! I have been waiting for this day for a long time :) It has been awhile since I wrote anything. I have been sick for over a week (lovely dentist I am afraid), but my husband and I did have one of our signature dinners – fries with ketchup and pickles. I know, not the healthiest choice. However, it is soo good, especially when you are watching it with some comedy show…maybe even some beer on the side.

We used to do these kind of dinners on Fridays when we lived in New Haven. Now, we don’t do it that often, however, when we do bake our fries (we usually have a combination of sweet and regular potatoes), it is just yummy. Now, we all know that dressings, sauces, and all kinds of interesting combing products are the most dangerous for gluten free folks. I really wanted to share with you a wonderful gluten free ketchup!! I have been using it for several years now and it is amazing. In the beginning, you might think that it is a little sweeter, but let me tell you, you get used to that and then you don’t even notice the difference. Even my husband now eats this ketchup!

It is certified organic, gluten free, dairy free, vegan and contains no added sugar! What can be better than that?

If you don’t usually make fries, remember, this is a very flexible recipe. You can add all kinds of spices, from chili pepper and garlic powder to lemon pepper, salt  etc.  We usually add whatever we feel like that day. At the end of the day, good ketchup brings it all together! So try it out. You can find it in Whole Foods,  Westerly (if you live in Midtown West), or other healthy grocery stores. It is very yummy!

Have a good weekend,

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat