Sunday, November 11, 2012

Product Review - Best Body Moisturizer Ever




I know I promised many of you to post my favorite beauty products. I thought I’d start today.
One of my favorite products ever that I cannot live without is Jao Body Oil. According to the company’s description, Jao Oil consists of a combination of 28 plant fruit and flower oils and butters. Lightly scented with Monoi from Tahiti. It goes into the skin quickly and leaves it feeling incredibly smooth. Lighter than a typical body butter, longer lasting than a moisturizer, this formulation has a high percentage of Jojoba oil.

I purchased it first for my honeymoon in Maui. Not only did I use it every day, it works great on sun-burned skin. It really saved me and my skin. It is 3 oz, so it is perfect for traveling. You won’t need any other body moisturizer. It will work for your hands, feet, and even hair. I love it and I no longer travel without it.
Price: ~ $30

Trust me, it simply rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat