Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Review of Trader Joe's Gluten Free Four Ottopam with Coconut Chutney


I went to Trader Joe's late tonight to see if there is anything delicious that I can throw in the freezer at work in case I am swamped and have no time to stand in crazy lunch line. I am sure you found yourself in this situation more often than not.
I came across Four Ottapam with Coconut Chutney box. Ottopams are gluten free rice breads that also have onions and cilantro. The box also came with two small bags of coconut chutney. The bread can be re-heated in microwave in 45 sec-1 min, the chutney is ready in 30 seconds. My only complaint is that there are only 2 small bags of chutney for 4 ottopams J I wish they would include 4 bags of chutney, because the combination of the chuntey with the ottopam was so delicious.

Give this one a try in case you are looking for something new to try at Trader Joes that’s gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat