Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday Breakfast - Deconstructed Gazpacho



Hope you had a great weekend friends! Breakfast on weekend is not always at home for us. We work crazy hours during the week and when the weekend comes, there is a very high chance that shelves in my fridge would be empty...Well, especially lately. When we do know we will have breakfast at home and it will be a relaxing day, I love to make a 'deconstructed" gazpacho and scrambled eggs. Even though the eggs are scrumptious, the gazpacho is what everyone keeps reaching for.


Ingredients:
tomatoes, cubed (I love heirloom)
cucumbers, cubed
avocado, not too ripe, cubed
vidalia onion, thinly sliced, minced
cilantro/dill (whatever is available at your home)
Extra virgin olive oil
lemon, juiced

I don't think you need to have the exact number of veggies here. Everything works. I just chop everything up, make sure it's balanced, drizzle it with olive oil and add lemon juice, sprinkle with salt, taste (as always), and it is ready. 

I always make extra because every time I don't, I see disappointed faces :)

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers,

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat