Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mini Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pancakes

I made these mini pancakes yesterday. Unfortunately, my camera is in a repair shop, so I would have to post the picture later.

These pancakes were delicious and turned out perfect. You can eat them with a dip, with a soup, or just by themselves.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup brown rice flour
1/4 quinoa flour
1/4 sorghum flour
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper or as much as you would like
1 shallot, minced
2/3 cup of water
Canola oil for frying

Mix dry ingredients together. Add water. The mixture should be sour cream consistency. At last, add minced shallot.

Keep your eyes on the pancakes: when the wedges begin to dry out, flip them over.

At first, I only used half of the dough. They turned out so good, I went back to the kitchen to finish the rest.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat