Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The BEST Gluten-Free Shampoo...Seriously

Greetings Everyone,

I just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I found the best GF shampoo ever. Yep, I said it. Before you even think about anything, I am not getting paid for saying anything or promoting any products. Well, not just yet :)
I am sure, like many of you, I struggled to find a really good gluten-free shampoo. I tried the ones that don't lather, they ones that lather but truly sucks...well, you know where I am going with that. We forget that our skin is the biggest organ and we truly should try to use good quality products when it comes to our skin and our body.
The brand that I would like you to check out is Acure Organics. I personally bought Pure Mint + Echinacea Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner. It is : color safe, vegan, gluten free, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalate free, and cruelty free. It is intense volume shampoo for fine/limp hair. Now, since I need all the volume I can get, this one was the right choice for me. And let me tell you, it works beautifully. It is not too minty where you feel mint just punches you in the face (in this instance - head :)), but it is smooth, refreshing, and very clean. The hair looks shiny and healthy.
Below is the link for their website. You can read the full discriptions of their hair products and decide if the products works for you.
http://www.acureorganics.com/category-s/140.htm
Please also note that they have other shampoos such as Everyday Clarifying Shampoo for all hair types (lemongrass +argan stem cell) and Triple Moisture Repairing Shampoo for normal to dry/damaged hair/curly hair (moroccan argan oil + argan stem cell).

Anyhoo, try the shampoos and let me know if you like them. Should you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share.

Cheers,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat