Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gluten Free Butternut Squash Pizza





Hi Y'all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I saw a really cool recipe of pumpkin pizza today and when I got home, I realized that I have butternut squash that was ready to be used. So guess what? I made a little butternut squash pizzette :) It was easy to make and while the pizza was baking, I made some salad on the side.

Ingredients:
gluten free tortilla
butternut squash, sliced as thinly as you can (enough to cover the tortilla)
zatar seasoning (1/4 tsp for each tortilla)
dash of salt
extra virgin olive oil
cheese (I used sheep's cheese, since it is lactose friendly)

Place thinly sliced butternut squash pieces on the defrosted tortilla. Sprinkle a little salt on the butternut squash and then, add the zatar seasoning. Drizzle a little of the olive oil and add the cheese (use at your discretion). Bake the pizza at 425 degrees for about 10 - 15 minutes. I baked it for 10 minutes and broiled it for 3-5 minutes, since I like it a little burned :)

I hope you enjoy!!
Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat