Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Must-Have Product - A Bioderma Makeup Remover Review

Hi All,

Happy New Year! Haven't written in a while...I am sorry about that. Many of you know that my mama got very sick last year, so I had to focus on that. I plan on posting more things this year, including product reviews. While traveling and going through my products, I realized that there are certain products I cannot live without. So that being said...this is my first. Hope you like it.

Today I would like to share with you the best make up remover - by BIODERMA. In addition to removing your eye make up, you can also use it on your face. However, I cherish it, so only my eyes get this good stuff ;)

Try it, you'll love it. I promise. I am sure you can find it in more places that this, but I know at least these two places carry it.

Cheers,

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat