Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Perfect Lip Balm for Winter – A Nuxe Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm Review


Good morning!

I wanted to share a quick beauty review with you today. This winter, I have been searching for a perfect lip balm. I’ve always struggled to find a perfect lip product because usually, I can taste the product in my mouth and my throat, which drives me crazy. Especially during this winter, I was on a mission to find a perfect lip balm, since it was colder than usually in NYC.

I wanted a nourishing lip product that would be thick enough for winter, but not too heavy; After trying every lip balm I could find in in the house, none of them did a trick. I felt like I was putting them on every hour and there was no relief.
For those of you in NYC, you can find this even in Duane Reade stores, but not in all of them. Quite a few places have been sold out for months, and let me tell, for a good reason. This product has a texture of cocoa butter, with a pleasant smell (not too strong), and no horrible aftertaste.
Last thing – not the cheapest product ($19.00 w/o tax), but worth every penny. If you are looking for a perfect lip balm, try it, you’ll love it!



Cheers,

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat