Saturday, April 26, 2014

All-Time Favorite Cleansers



Well, the days when I thought facial cleansers were useless for your skin…are over. For the last year or two I realized how crucial they are (to keep the skin clean, healthy, and happy), and I will never go back and not clean my skin thoroughly before going to bed. Don't get me wrong, I always used cleansers, but thirty second cleanse is just not good enough...

For those of you who are looking to try a new cleanser this spring and refresh your routine, I've got some recommendations.

These have been re-bought quite a few times, so they have been tested and tried on a very sensitive skin. 


Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser ( ~ $33.0)
Natural sugar crystals exfoliate your skin and leave your skin feeling refreshed and awake in the morning. I prefer to use in in the morning when I am in the shower, but you can use it in the evening too, I am sure. I use it 2-3 days a week. Sugar crystals melt away very quickly allowing your skin to get exfoliated and thoroughly cleaned at the same time.
 Jurlique Balancing Foaming Cleanser ( ~ $34.0)
It works great on sensitive skin. It is not drying and leaves your skin feeling squicky clean (but in a nice way)! It helps with impurities and leaves your skin clean but still hydrated. You can use it any time of the day.


You Can’t Zit Here by Simply Divine Botanicals ( ~ $25.0)
I have used this cleanser for the last 6 years, and never travel without it. It’s been a staple in my house and I absolutely love it. Try it and I promise you, you will love it. It works great on blemishes and has special ingredients that help with them -  Tamanu oil, Neem oil, and various essential oils.


Eve Lom Cleanser Balm ( ~ $50.0 - $135.0)
This became my favorite one for the evening cleansing. It is a pricey one, but worth every penny. It comes with a 100% cotton muslin cloth and is an award-winning cleanser that cleanses, decongests, and exfoliates at the same time. It has more of a “medical” smell to it (for the lack of a better word), but I love it. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and very clean. I don’t even need to use a toner afterwards.

I have tried a lot more cleansers and many I have liked, but these are my absolute favorite. As my friends call me, I am a skin care junkie, so if you are looking to add a new cleanser to your routine, give one of these a go.


Cheers,

Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat