Saturday, May 10, 2014

Gluten Free Broiled Salmon - a.k.a. Salmon Niki's Style...


Happy Saturday!
I wanted to share my favorite salmon recipe. It is the most mouth-watering and delicious salmon that I have ever cooked. The recipe came from my very good friend Niki. With her permission, I wanted to share it with you!

Make sure to buy a salmon steak/single serving piece or you can buy regular salmon steak and just cut that piece in half and remove the bone. The regular salmon fillet would not work for this recipe, trust me, I tried several times :)

Ingredients:

Salmon Steak
Goat milk butter (or regular butter if you are ok with the lactose)
1 garlic clove
Olive oil
Salt

Make 4 incisions in your salmon steak, but not too deep. Peel your garlic and cut the clove into 3-4 pieces. Prepare your tray, put the aluminum foil, and drizzle a little of olive oil. Place the salmon stake on the prepared tray, insert your garlic pieces into the holes of the salmon, and place two thinly sliced butter pieces and put them on top of the salmon. I also drizzle the salmon steak with thin line of olive oil after that, but you can skip that step if you like.

Place the tray in the oven and broil it for 20-25 minutes at 425 degress. My salmon is usually ready at exactly 23 minutes, but it really depends on the size of the salmon.
As you see from the photo, I also placed the asparagus on the same tray and drizzled it with the olive oil. The whole dish was ready in no time. I hope you like it.
Thank you to Niki for sharing the recipe with me. I can never go back :)

Below picture is of the same salmon but with the salad this time. I like it THAT much!


Enjoy. Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat