Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Hello Friends!

Meant to post this much earlier, so sorry about that. For those of you who are still looking to buy some Mother’s day gifts or for the ones that forgot the day is almost here, I’ve got some ideas for you.
These are my top choices in the beauty department:
Jurlique Rose Hand Cream
It is a rich luxury cream that is worth every penny. I’ve been buying it for years and it is definitely my mom’s favorite hand cream. Trust me, it is worth it.  It smells of roses like no other cream…
Morrocan Oil
The legendary Morrocan Oil hair treatment. The one in the picture is the “Light” version that I have at home, but there is also a regular one. You can use it before blow drying your hair or after. It is light and makes your hair silky smooth. It is definitely a must have beauty product!
Aeto Botanica Organic Fortifying Mask (Bamboo and Wild Mango)
I’ve used this mask for years now and I do not travel without it. In the past, I’ve struggled with my hair when traveling. My hair would usually get dry and simply not-manageable (different water different hair products in the hotels made my hair cry :)). After discovering this mask, I always make sure to have it in my house. I use it as a conditioner if I don’t have time in the morning or as a mask when I don’t need to hurry. This mask will make a great mother's day gift.
Suki Exfoliating Foaming Cleanser
I already mentioned this product before, but wanted to add it to this post as well. The reason is, both, my mother and my mother-in-law love love love this cleanser. After I bought it for one mother, and the other one smelled it, the product was shared in minutes. The smell is divine and it can be a perfect gift on the Mother’s Day.
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask by Origins
One of the Origins top sellers. It is a heavy cream that you use overnight that absorbs into your skin and makes your skin hydrated. Your skin will love it. It’s been stamped and approved by mothers, trust me ;)
Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
It is an amazing product. You can use it as a toner or just a pick me up product throughout the day. It is a great compliment to a rose hand cream by Jurlique, but can make a phenomenal product by itself. Give it a try!
Deep Sleep Pillow Spray by This Works
If you think this is just another pillow spray, you are wrong. It is a perfect gift. For anyone who wants to sleep better and try to relax before falling asleep, this product is a must. I’ve bought this for couple of people in my family/friends and they all love it.
In Fiore Chamomile Pedicure Luxury Treatment Balm
It is a nourishing and restorative foot balm. It is a divine product like anything else made by this brand. It is one of the products that your mama (or you) would want to have on the night stand.

Hope this helps for anyone who was looking to snag something last minute. These products have a Brackenheimer stamp of approval ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat