Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Zucchini Guacamole Spaghetti




Hoping that the spring would be coming to NYC soon, I made raw and creamy zucchini pasta, which was a spin on my previously posted zucchini pasta salad, which can be found here. The addition of guacamole makes this recipe so creamy, that I promise you - you will inhale it :)

Ingredients:
1 medium size zucchini, cut on mandoline (i use 1/8'' thickness, which make it look like real pasta)
Cherie tomatoes, halved (I used 6-8 tomatoes, but it is really up to you how many to include)
2-3 handful tbsp of guacamole (recipe can be found here)
1/2-1 tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
half of lemon, juiced
parsley, minced (I like a bunch, so used about 1/4 of a cup, but add as much as you like)
pinch of salt

Slice the zucchini either using vegetable spiral slicer (which i don't have), or use mandoline to slice the zucchini. I use 1/8'' inch setting, so the zucchini gets cut not too thick, resembling spaghetti.


Add 3 heaping tbsp of guacamole (recipe that I used can be found here), juice half of the lemon and drizzle just a little bit of olive oil. Carefully mix, making sure the zucchini is fully coated. Add the cherry tomatoes, parsley and and a pinch of salt. Mix again and taste to make sure the seasoning is just right.

It's this simple. The recipe is very delicious and in my family, was servied with the healthy butternut apple squash soup, which can also be found here.

Cheers,
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

 
SASHA'S DELIGHTS © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat